Are you ready for the Super Bowl this coming Sunday?Â Evidently, the whole world will be tuning in.Â Â
A few interesting facts:Â Â
- Over 150,000,000 Americans will be tuning in.Â Â
- Nine of the top 10 shows ever watched by us were Super Bowls!Â Â
8% will tune in just to view the adsÂ -Â ads that will cost $73,333 per second!Â Â
- The Bears and Colts will do battle for the Vince Lombardi Trophy, a sterling silver prize that costs the league $25,000.Â Â
- The football game will be only 60 minutes, but there will be at least 30 minutes of commercials interrupting the game.Â Â
- Take out food sales skyrocket for the game as well as antacid sales which rise 20% for Sunday and Monday.Â Â
- And evidently, many need time to heal because there is a 6% increase of illness on Monday following the game.
With all this in mind, my message this Sunday is, "A Champion's Charge."Â We will talk about the champion within all of us, and how three championship principles help us reach the goal of victory.Â Â
See you on Super Sunday!